Friday, August 19, 2011

The Storm

Well here is why it was back to school-sort of. We had a crazy storm last night that did some real damage around town. It knocked out power for a lot of people. Amber is still without power tonight. We are lucky that ours only flickered. School was canceled due to no power. Nothing like having school canceled on the 2nd day! Next week is going to be a long hard week for them. Poor Chase will have the hardest time. All day kindergarten and a bus that picks them up at 7:08 makes for a long day.
Here is our damage form the storm:( I loved this tree. It was weakened in a storm last year and we lost part of it. This time not much survived. Chad and the boys are having fun using the chainsaw on a positive note. I just wish it would of taken out the tree next to it, I don't like that one. No such luck.
Last night before the storm Jaidon had a practice game for baseball. They had him PITCH! What! I think they are trying to give me a heartattack! I guess he is pretty accurate and with a little practice could be a pretty good pitcher. Chad is helping coach this season so I better make sure he knows that I may not be able to handle it! I don't think he really cares.:)
As I write this there is thunder and lighting going on outside....hope it is not like last night!


No comments: