Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School-sort of










Another school year has begun. I can not believe that my Chase is in kindergarten!!!! He is ready to be in school but I will sure miss our time together during the day. I love that boy! We found out last Thursday who Chase has, Mrs McNorton. We are very excited for him. He is way excited because his friend Will is in his class. Will and Chase had preschool together last year and have become best buddies. On Tuesday we were able to find out who Miki and Jaidon have. Miki has Mrs. Walker. She is happy because "Micheal"(insert big sigh here) is in her class, but sad that her other friends Reagan and Shelby are not. Miki is so positive and will love it just because it is school. Jaidon has Mrs. Green, I don't know who was more bummed, him or mom & dad. We really wanted him to get Mrs Turner, Miki had her and we loved her. To add salt to our wounds his to best buddies Creed and Jack are in her class:( Oh well! Jaidon will do great and came home from school raving about his teacher. He will do great! They only had a half day and it was wierd just having Bres and Dax at home. I didn't have Koen until 1:30 so I really got a taste of just us three at home. I am sad summer is over but greatful to get back on a routine. I am horrible of keeping one in the summer. I am so lucky that they love school and really look forward to it starting again. I think Miki starts counting down the days till it starts again the first day of vacation!

1 comment:

The Stevens Family said...

YAY! I love it when you blog! haha! The kids look SO SOO cute in their new clothes! Give them big hugs for us!