Friday, August 19, 2011

Is it really the end of July!






Well things have been busy as usual. I have been so wiped out come Sunday the last few weeks I have slacked on my blogging. We have been doing alot of play practice and dance. Jaidon decided to make life even crazier by doing a baseball and football camp in the evenings. So basically I have spent most of my time being a taxi driver:) We did head down to the Peterson's last Saturday and had a blast hanging with our friends. We even broke out the scrapbooks to see the picks from all those years ago when we were at Carolynn's birthday party. It was so fun to see our "big" kids not so BIG. We are so lucky to have such great friends!On Tuesday Miki decided that Bres was ready to be done with her binky. I was sitting on the couch and I could hear them talking. They inform me that they are mailing her binkies to Cinderella. Bres was all excited and they took them out to the mail box. I then see Miki discretely putting them in the trash. Waooooo wait a sec. get those out and hide them unless you want to sit up with her in the middle of the night was my response. I know I am a big wuss when it comes to things like this. Well she did great and no more binkies at our house:)

No comments: