Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Twice the fun!



So here are some new pictures of the babies. They turned 7 months yesterday! I can't believe how big they are getting. They are so much fun! I am not going to lie, it still is VERY challenging, but what do you do.  Breslynn and Daxon have started noticing each other and it is so fun to watch. They will laugh, crawl and play together. Daxon thinks it is fun to lay on top of his sister, most of the time she doesn't care. Daxon is crawling everywhere and Bres is a little slower, but she keeps up! Daxon is also pulling up and cruising along furniture. The bumps and bruises have begun :)  Breslynn is my easy going, talkative little girl. She is deffently very vocal and just babbles all day long. She laughs at me every time I try to get her to say "MAMAMAMA". I don't know why she thinks it is sooo funny. I just sit back and think of how lucky I am to have 2 babies learning and growing at the same time.  It is so fun to see their little personalities come out.  I swear Heavenly Father likes to send me babies with a little extra personality just for fun. No teeth, yet thank goodness but I am sure they are on their way.....fun for me!

-Desclaimer- Could not get spell check to work. I am horrible at spelling!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

They are getting soo big and soo cute! Can't wait to meet them in person, hopefully at Christmas! It is so great to see your family as they change now that I know you have a blog! :)