Friday, October 2, 2009

One and Possibly Only Boat Trip of '09






Ok so Chad and I needed to take the boat in to get fixed. Last year we had it out twice and we had trouble both times....I broke the starter the last time trying to start it over and over while Chad pulled us along the shore line. Opps! Well with the Twins and us being afraid that it was going to cost a fortune to fix we put it off all summer. Well we finally decided that we should take it in....What is the point of having a boat if you are not going to use it. So they had it forever, finally they call and let us know that it is done. Ok here come the big question.....How much? Oh that will be $138.00 please. What that is it! Your kidding! We wasted an entire summer on the boat because of 138 dollars! Needless to say we weren't to thrilled, but oh well. We took it out for a few hours and had fun. We were still a little jaded from last year so we were afraid to turn it off, so we cruised! Daxon and Breslynn liked it ok, but next year should be fun :)We were going to go last weekend but it rained and was cold. Chad thinks he will go out one more time with the YM. They are crazy!
Things are going well here. Daxon crawls EVERYWHERE! Breslynn loves playing Peek-a-Boo. Jaidon just finished his first season of machine pitch baseball, and loved it! Miki is taking piano and I can't believe how quick she is learning! Chase is my big preschool boy! He loves it and tells me that I can't come with him :(! He loves being a big kid. He cracks me up so much! I have pictures of him on my cell that I need to download. I always forget my camera! These days I am lucky to make it out the door with all the kids. It takes me forever to load everyone up!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I bet it does take forever to load everyone up! The boat looks fun - though it's hard to tell by the look on Chad's face :)