Monday, May 18, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation!


Looking like his Uncle Phil!

All 3 kindergarten classes

Jaidon and Mrs Coon
My sweet Jaidon had graduation on Friday. It was so cute! He was embarrassed singing the songs and kept giving us funny faces. Mrs Coon his teacher sure had some very nice things to say about him too!She teared up saying she was going to have a hard time letting him go. He has done such a great job and we are so proud of him. At the beginning of the school year we made a deal with him that if he got only 5 yellow lights and no red (the behavior system they use) he could get a gun (love dad for that one)Well looks like Dad is making a purchase! He has never got a yellow! We have talked to Mrs Coon about this and she thought we were crazy...."it would just devastate him to get a yellow, he is way to good!" I am glad my stinker is good at school ;)(I guess that is what you hope for- that your kids will behave well when your not around)

3 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

He looks so handsome! I can't wait to see the new purchase! :) Good job Jaidon!

Shianne said...

WOW! Jamie your family is so beautiful! I thought I had my hands full. It's good to see you and your cute family.

Cook Family said...

Look at how handsome Jaidon is! by the way, I really am going to get around to sending you those bows ...eventually!