Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blessing


This is me and my Girls!! I was so glad that they could all make it!

Chad's sister Amy and the kids-notice Breslynn is spitting up big time!!!

My Mom and Dad.

Mom Shelley





We blessed the babies on May 3. We were lucky enough to have alot of family, biological and adopted, here to support us. Chad's Mom and three of his sisters came in on Tuesday before the blessing and kicked the week off. After they got here we had someone flying in every day until Saturday! My brother, Father in law, and brother in law were the only ones who did not make it-that's alot of plane tickets! We had so much fun having everyone here. It was a little crazy but a lot of fun. We just all hung out for the most part, except on Saturday we went swimming at the hotel where Chads mom was staying. Yes I was even brave enough to get into a swimsuit-wasn't too pretty! I would add pics but I think I have added enough :) While we were all swimming Chad and my Dad built our new swing set! I am so excited to have it! It came in handy on Sunday with all the kids. There are 19 kids between me and my friends, plus add 2 more to include my to nephews that were here! I was so glad that my girls all were able to make it, they truly are my Missouri family! It was such a neat day to be surround by loved ones. I know that alot was sacrificed to be here and we really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Emily at The Fine House said...

Congratulations! The babies are adorable and you guys have a beautiful family. It makes me really wish we lived closer so our kids could know each other. Hope you had a happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Jamie your family is so cute, and those babies are darling! Good for you for putting on a swimsuit, my baby is 18 months and I'm not ready for that yet!!