Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Miki!!!

Miki in her cute new outfit that Grandma "Jackson" made for her.
Jaidon and Chase gave her a blanket that has a picture of Troy(High School Musical) on it and she LOVES it! What a nut!


I can't believe my baby girl is 9!!! We had a quite family party after all the normal craziness of our Tuesday nights. Miki had Ballet(which explains the crazy bun hair and jammies) and then we came home and opened presents and had cake. Chad made her happy by making her a "Cow Girl" cake, she is so funny! She is such a sweet girl. It is so fun to watch her grow up. We are so proud of her and she is our sweet heart! I am a little fearful what the next nine years will bring, she has already been told that she not aloud to date or even think about boys :)

3 comments:

Michelle Woj said...

Wow! Happy Birthday! I can't believe you have a 9 year old. What?!? Where does the time go? We are getting so old! :)

That's funny she likes Troy on High School Musical. I remember us being like that though. Everytime I hear "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum I think of you & listening to that whole tape in your bedroom. :) lol

Cook Family said...

Happy Birthday Miki!

Emily at The Fine House said...

Hey! I found your blog from your facebook. I can't beleive you have a nine year old! She's beautiful. All of your kids are:) And are you serioulsy having twins?! Congratulations! My sister has twins that will be turning one next month and they are so much fun. Well have a Merry Christmas and tell Chad I said hi!