Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas lights


OK I know it is not anything spectacular, but I am so excited to have lights on my house!!!! Thank you so much Chad for scaling the roof and making it work :) I think next year we will look into having someone do it for us.....I value Chad's life more then having lights on the house. My trees on my front porch that I was so excited to have when we moved in actually look OK with lights on them (one is almost dead, but I have to wait till spring to replace it again....I am thinking I should of just bought the fake ones, I can't kill it if it is not alive :)) Chad wanted lights on the peaks but we were short on lights, time, and my nerves where going crazy having him up on the wet roof, not the smartest time to be climbing on a slanted surface!!! He wanted to get them finished tonight because tomorrow it is supposed to snow and the rest of the week it is going to be sooooooooo freezing. Thanks again for keeping your pregnant, hormonal wife happy! I am sure it is not an easy job!!!

2 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

The house looks so cute! Good job Chad! He always does a good job! :) I love your tree in that window! It really looks so pretty

Michelle Woj said...

That looks great! Good idea to take a picture of your lights. Brad risks his and my step-dad Randy's lives every year to hang ours. Beautiful!