Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am a little behind....

Well life is in full swing around the Shelley house. I have been so tired come Sunday evenings that I have just relaxed and enjoyed my couch.  Jaidon is loving baseball and is pitching a little bit.  He is doing great and is working hard on becoming more accurate.  Chad is helping coach, so I miss alot of what is going on chasing after Bres and Daxon.  He has also started taking tap and hip hop classes at the dance studio.  He is loving it and has made a couple good friends. He does make it clear that baseball is the most important and dance is just to pass time.
      Chase is playing soccer and really starting to understand what is going on.  During his first game he told me I need to get a piece of paper and write his name on it and put down how many goals he gets each game every time for the rest of his life! We are currently at game 1-2 goals, game 2- 2goals. I better keep track or I will be in big trouble! He is adjusting to school pretty well, but is still way tired.  Being so tired causes the issue of being grumpy and not talking so nice. We are really working on that one!  Chase has also started taking a "Just for Boys" dance class and loves it. He gets to tap and what ever else the teacher needs to do to keep thier attention! It is fun to see a class of all boys 5-8 years old learning to dance:) (We are lucky that our studio has a family plan. Which means that after a family has enrolled in 7 classes all others are free. Miki takes care of the 7 so the boys get to try it out for free. We like free!)
      Miki is as busy as ever.  She is doing great and loving life.  This girl loves her dance! She is taking a ton of classes and LOVES each one of them.  She auditioned for the Nutcracker yesterday. It was a long day of dancing. I dropped her off at the studio at 9:30 am and did not pick her up till 5:45. She then had a rehearsal today from 2:30 to 7, whew.  She was in bed early tonight! She has been cast as a mouse and a angel.  It is a neat experience for her because it is with a professional company out of California and they use locals for the "extras" So she gets to work with some AMAZING dancers. She also started having private percussion lessons through school this week.  They sure love her and think she is very talented.  I had fun listening to her teacher be amazed at her knowledge and skill level.  I think she is pretty dang amazing too, but not just for her musical abilities:)

      Breslynn and Daxon are just as silly as ever. I am having a lot of fun with them during the day.  I love watching them play together and imagine.  Two year olds are so much fun! I think back to my big kids and I have always loved this stage.  Daxon is truly all boy and is a disaster waiting to happen.  If this boy can make a mess he is all over it.  Bres is a girl after my heart, she absolutely LOVES shoes! She is such a little mommy and loves to look pretty. 
      Chad and I are just trying to keep sane in all the madness.  He was called the Bishopric a few weeks ago so we are all adjusting to the new things that brings with it.  Fun for us! No seriously, I have been thinking alot lately how truly blessed we are and how lucky I am to have my family.  I wouldn't change the craziness for anything.  I am exhausted a lot but it is all worth it. There is a update..........

xxxooo's

1 comment:

Cook Family said...

Wow I don't know how you do it Jamie!! You are super woman :) congrats on the new calling Chad....what were they thinking? ;) We miss you guys!