Sunday, July 3, 2011

A week of Baseball

Well another fun and exciting week has come and gone. Jaidon was able to try out for the All Star Team for baseball to start the week off. He did really well and we found out that he made a Team!!! Way to go! He will play in an All Star tournament next weekend which should be really fun to watch. I took Bres and Dax to the tryouts with me and they crashed:) It was rather nice. It was sooo stinking HOT and humid, but that is what I get for living in Missouri.

Along with tryouts Jaidon had 3 games and Chase had 2 t-ball games. Thankfully none of them were at the same time. They both played really well. Chase had his games cut short because of the extreme heat....see I wasn't kidding about it being HOT! Then we were off to Jaidons. He is such a good ball player and has loves playing first base. This is a picture of how we kept the twins entertained at the games.... CANDY! Yeah Mom wasn't so thrilled, but it worked. LOL! Look at those blue eyes, oh yeah the matching tongue too!

Dance started up this week. Miki and I get to take a strength and stretch class together. I love that I get to spend some time with just her. She is growing up way to fast! I got my butt kicked and she didn't think it was hard. Go figure. I explained to her that my big butt hadn't been dancing hours and hours a day for along time and she just looked at me funny. I am starting to get used to those looks. I have to brag for a split sec. about myself. Ms. Marla is our teacher, she owns the studio, and she told me I have great turn out! LOL! Once again it doesn't take much to please me but I was so happy to receive that complement. Those of you who have danced understand my excitement over this. Chad just laughed at me. Jaidon is taking a hip hop class too! He is so funny! He loved it and his "girl friend" (more to come about her) is in the class. So the Mom taxi is driving up there 4 days a week for the next 5 weeks. We are still waiting to hear if Miki made the comp team again.

The above picture is my silly kids. Man do I love how they play together and have so much fun imagining. Apparently they are ninjas. I was cracking up so hard at them and their outfits. I asked Miki why she was in all pink and she said "cause I couldn't find all black and it has to be all the same color" Oh OK that makes sense. LOL!
Jaidon got glasses/contacts. He wasn't to sure he would like glasses but secretly I think he loves them. In all the craziness we were able to pick them up before his last game on Thursday. Umm yeah they helped. He hit a home run and hit each time up on the 2 or 3rd pitch. He was a good little hitter before but now it will be fun to see how well he does. Feeling kind of bad that I drug my feet getting this taken care of. I was waiting to see if the school nurse did an end of the year screening and then I just never made the appointment. Oh well taken care of now.


Ok so more on this "girl friend" Jaidon was invited to go to dinner and a movie with her fam. Apparently she spent her own money and bought a dress for this "date" I am all for them being friends, but I think the Dad is in love with my son! LOL Not in a creepy way, he just really thinks Jaidon is a riot. I can't blame him we think he is pretty dang awesome too, but I find it a little funny that this dad is so thrilled that my son likes his daughter. I know Chad would feel a little different about things if the tables were turned and it was Miki. Look at how suave he is! I told him I wanted a picture and he just put his arm around her! I think we are in trouble. He told his sister that he would be smooching on Friday night after we got the call. WHAT! How old are you! What a nut! Let me clarify that there was no smooching on Friday night for him thank goodness!


We were also able to go swimming with Amber and Koen on Thursday. We had a lot of fun. Amber brought her camera so I will have to steal some of the pics from her. Can I just say how much I love having them out here. I get to love on Koen all most every day and she my sister too! Doesn't get much better than that. We had fun coloring each others hair on Tuesday night. We are pros! I love her:)

Ok so that is the main high lights from the week. Man life is crazy....love it though!


xxxxoooo's

2 comments:

Jana said...

Way to go Jaidon on making the all=star team. Love reading all about your week. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

The Stevens Family said...

Good job Jaidon on baseball, and the girl! lol! And the glasses look so cute! The kids look like professional ninja's! I'm glad you are all doing so well! love you lots! See you in August!