Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yea Jaidon!

This past Saturday was Jaidon's first Tae Kwon Do tournament. He had alot of fun and did great! It was at his school and it was a little smaller then many of the tournaments that are out there, so it was a great one for him to try first. He took first in his form so he got a t-shirt that says "Champion" on the back, Jaidon thought that was way cool! We are so proud of him. He really does a great job and catches on really fast. We finally got his sparring gear so now he gets to beat his Dad up, way cool! Tonight was his first class and he loved it! He is such a boy! Chase informed me that he wants to be a "Tiny Tiger" and that tomorrow he is going to be a big boy and not wear diapers anymore (we have had a little regression the last little while with the potty thing). So we will have to see what happens in the morning! I will be thrilled if it works, I sooooo do not want to have three in diapers! I think I would have to take a second mortgage out on the house to pay for it!!:)This next video is of Miki and Chase rockin' out at the Holiday party later that night. They had so much fun dancing. Jaidon on the other hand sat on Ms. Harris' lap almost all night and talked with her. Let me give you a little insight on Ms. Harris. She is one of his instructors who is a college student in town and very cute! Hmmmm I wonder why Jaidon hung out with her all night!!! He has a thing for older women :)


Ok-I don't know how to get the video to show in real time....and help would be great!!

1 comment:

The Stevens Family said...

Good job Jaidon! That's awesome! I bet he can take Chad down!