Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boat Fun



Sorry about the multiple post but when I don't post for a month I have alot to share!! This was our first trip out on the boat of the season. Doesn't Chad looked thrilled that I am taking his picture!:) Our trip got cut short because something was going crazy with the fuel pump or something like that. We had fun for the little time we were out and can't wait to get back out there! We now go to a lake that is about a 40 min drive(which is killing me)instead of drive way to lake 15 min. The lake is beautiful and it is huge. I am not as scared driving on it.

2 comments:

Brigit said...

Your kids are sure growing up! They are darling. It looks so fun to go boating. I have so many great childhood memories of being on the lake!

The Stevens Family said...

3 more weeks and we'll be out there with you having some boat fun!!